The Blue Bell Hill Civic Association is here to serve the residents of Blue Bell Hill. Membership is open to all residents of the BBH community, including homeowners and renters. Membership is $10 per household.
Membership exhibits unity within our community, ensuring a strong voice in accomplishing goals for the betterment of Blue Bell Hill. Together we can strengthen our bonds as good neighbors; preserve the beauty of our neighborhood; raise community concerns related to traffic, housing, the Wissahickon park, our rich history; and address issues related to crime and safety. Membership also helps fund neighborhood events that serve to strengthen our sense of community.
Currently membership dues help fund the following:
- Rental of a meeting space
- Production of the BBH newsletter
- Community events including: Annual Yard Sale, Winter Potluck, Neighborhood Gatherings, Festival of Speed
- Maintaining community garden areas
- Advocating for the interests of the community
Additional contributions are welcome, and will further the work of the BBHCA.
* Dues may be reduced based on financial hardship on a case by case basis. Please contact the Board President or Treasurer for consideration.
To become a member contact Civic Treasuer, George Chianese or join us at the next civic meeting.